Welcome to Amory Animal Hospital
Dr. Bert Hill first opened Amory Animal Hospital in 1954. It was certified by the AAHA in 1962. In 1994, Drs. David and Pat Hidalgo bought Amory Animal Hospital with the hopes of continuing high standards of care for the area’s animal population. In 2000 the Hidalgos expanded Amory Animal Hospital and built a new veterinary hospital and boarding facility. They continue to be certified with the AAHA and practice medicine and surgery on large and small animals.